Create System Type Groups from Source Tables
System Type groups are logical groupings of tables, such as Customer or Vendor. Use System Type groups for source database systems where a large number of tables must be created and downloaded.
Create these groups using one of these methods:
- Create System Type groups from the Fetch process.
- Create System Type groups from existing source tables.
- Create System Type groups manually in Common.
To create groups from Existing Source Tables:
Collect >Targets in the Navigation pane.
- Click the Sources icon for a dgSAP Target.
- Click Vertical View icon for a SOURCE.
- Select the Action tab.
- Click the Build Group icon.
A System Type group is created with the naming convention <Target>_<Source> and the schema owner is defaulted to dbo for the Group.
Example: dgSAP_SAPRD2 for all active tables in Collect configuration.
NOTE: SCHEMA OWNER must remain set to default when the Connection Type is set to SAPAPPSERVER, or package builds will fail.