Browse FTP Site or Path
To browse/change the FTP site or path in Automate:
1. Select IO Config > Logical Paths in the Navigation pane.
2. Click the Instances icon for the desired LOGICAL PATH.
3. Click the Browse icon for the desired INSTANCE; the folder contents for the FTP site/path display. A few options are available:
• Click Edit to change the name of the folder or file.
• Click Get to download the file to the local PC. This icon is only active for files.
• Click Set Path to change the original path to this particular path/folder. This icon is only active for folders.